Exeter Library, Devon
A discussion about Axiell’s current and future solutions & strategies for Public Libraries, and a platform for sharing ideas
The User Groups are small regional strategy meetings that we organise in order to share the latest updates on our products, services and initiatives for public libraries. But more than this, they are designed to give you, our customer, the opportunity to give feedback, share your ideas and facilitate an open discussion on the things that are important to you. Join us and help shape our future and ongoing strategy and innovations.
- Discuss product updates, roadmap and development suggestions
- Give us your feedback and help shape our innovations & strategy
- Find out how your ideas during last year’s discussions have led to this year’s product releases
- Discuss key industry topics and how we can approach them together
- Network and share experiences and best practice with your peers