Whether a new collection arrives that is listed in table format, you are engaged in large-scale digitisation, or a project requires that data be created in Excel prior to being ingested into your system, learning how to conduct imports will save you time, money, and resources. Using this strategy, users can ingest huge amounts of data and circumvent the need for manual data entry.
- The Import Tool
- Permissions and Import Tool Registry settings
- How to build an Import file
- Data file formats supported by the Import Tool
- Kinds of fields that can be specified in an Import data file
- How to find the back-end column name
- Atomic reference (an attachment field)
- Table reference (a table of attachments)
- How to update records with the Import Tool
- How to append data to a table using the Import Tool
- How to generate the XML by running a report
We can come to you and run sessions at your location for you and your team, anywhere in the UK, or you can take part in our scheduled classes below.
Anyone responsible for creating or editing data in Adlib Museum.
A basic knowledge of how to use EMu