Often, you will need to share data with people who do not have access to your Axiell system and the best way to do that is in the form of reports. Using practical examples, this course covers the best ways to assemble, sort, and prepare data from within the system and then to use the external programs necessary to shape that data into a pleasing and readable form.
Introduction to reports in EMu
- EMu / Crystal Reports relationship
- Using the Crystal Designer
- Crystal Designer Screen Elements
- Crystal Report Formatting Features
- How to generate a report
- Crystal reports viewer options
- How to create a report using a blank report
- How to create a report using the Crystal wizard
- How to edit a report
- How to create a sub-report
- How to add a formula to a Crystal Reports
Tips and troubleshooting
- Deleting fields
- Adding fields
- How to create a report using Microsoft Excel
We can come to you and run sessions at your location for you and your team, anywhere in the UK, or you can take part in our scheduled classes below.
Anyone responsible for creating or editing data in Adlib Museum.
- Previous experience with EMu is required
- Previous experience with Crystal Reports creation is ideal but not necessary.